Solina - Shadow Leaves Forest Solina - Shadow Leaves Forest

Great Start

Soundin really good! Like the melodies and orchestration, only thing that is lacking is a bit of polish in the mix, and some of the string sounds near the start are a bit to midi sounding. Great start though.

.:Green:. .:Green:.

Interesting

Interesting sounds, but there are some really clashing harmonies between the melody and bass from around 0:25

Raptorsend responds:

Umm, I can't really hear clashing harmonies. But thanks anyways.

[CG] - Forever [CG] - Forever

Awesomeness!

This is a great piece of music! It reminds me of some ambient stuff a freind of my dads wrote. I love the chords and the melodies.

I would be very keen to have a look at the .flp - what do you reckon?

Great Job!
5/5
10/10

UncleSqueezins responds:

Glad you liked it :)

Sorry...I don't like giving out .flp's for my songs. I like to keep all my projects private. Its just a "thing" that I have :/

Thanks for the review :)

Missing Order Missing Order

Woo Hoo!

Is awesomeness...

blackduckie responds:

QUICK RESPONSE

Soulero - Sunflare Soulero - Sunflare

Okay

While I quite like some of the sounds you have going, it is not very original. The chord sequence should change a bit more, and it gets really repetitive. Otherwise, good song.
3/5
6/10

Soulero responds:

Thanks for an honest review.

Instrumental Piece 1 Instrumental Piece 1

Interesting

Interesting Peice. Few minor points.

The Conga sound is out of tune with the song, this threw me off a bit, you might want to fiddle with the tuning.

It got a bit busy at times, it was nice, but maybe the strings should have been more chords.

The piano bit near the end however is good, especially when the strings come in there, the only thing was the guitar is a bit computery.

Good Job

Gravey responds:

I will keep all this in mind. Constructive criticism is always welcome. :-)

-Gravey-

(Synth)Hollows (Synth)Hollows

Great

Really nice song again, it sounds like you were improv? what kbd were you using, or was it a soft synth?

grhbah responds:

the sound is called tines 61 played on my alesis synthesiser

(Piano) The good (Piano) The good

Amazing

Really Good Again, as with other songs of your I have reviewed. The only thing was that I can hear aliassing in the MP3, and the piano sound is a bit tinny. The song itself though is great. Keep it up!

(Piano) Cminor Goodnight (Piano) Cminor Goodnight

Beutiful.

This is seriously some of the best origonal music I have heard on NG in a looooong time! very simple, reminicant of a bach concherto. If you have a score for this, I would love to learn it.

Celestial Storm SL Celestial Storm SL

Cool.

Great song, nice synth bells at the start, and the drums were not what I expected, so it was a nice twist. The only thing that stops me giving it 10/10 is that it is the dreaded 1564 sequence!

SeanLawrence responds: